Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brand new blog for travel and cycling!


(photo by Mark Blacknell - see more of his perspective on this trip at Blacknell.net, PodiumCafe.com, http://www.flickr.com/photos/blacknell/ and he and I both will submit stories to Cyclelicio.us)

So a new adventure deserves a new blog.
I've been meaning to post that here - as folks are missing out on my Taiwan Cycling Festival adventure. Sponsored by Taiwan Tourism Bureau - I'm one of 5 lucky cycling evangelists from the States and Canada to be on the trip. 10 days in Taiwan, jammed packed with showing us all it has to offer, a new hotel every night, and attending ceremonies and cycling advents. Additional - activities include a LOT of riding! Some river rafting and more!



2 comments:

Biking.com said...

Dear Webmaster,

I recently discovered your page here:

http://iamslab.blogspot.com/

I wanted to let you know that the “ Look Cycle ” link on your site points to a website (www.lookcycle-usa.com) that is no longer working.

Would you please consider replacing it with a link to my website called Biking.com? It is a resource for anything and everything bicycling, cycling and trail riding.

If you think it would be of use to your visitors, would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page.

Here is the HTML link you could add:
http://www.biking.com
Biking.com
- the web’s leading biking resource.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Harry Roger
Biking.com
www.biking.com

Danial123 said...

Hermosa Beach All parts and components are blacked out,giving it a very cool,toughb and mellow look.
cruiser Bicycle