Friday, October 17, 2008

Commuting in a dress... and...

I can't remember the website/blog I got this from, but it is worthy of repeating. (I'll find out and credit the original poster). Anyhow... Yes... you can ride a bike in a dress and non-cycling shoes. Yes you can run errands on a bike... yes... one can take it to the unsafe level of too far!

Enjoy the added comments on this image!

I feel better finally, and have been commuting again on my beach cruiser... w/ a helmet, with a basket full of my re-fillable CamelBak water bottle, refillable coffee mug, purse, and sometimes groceries on the way home. But yes... I have called my husband while riding down a straight-away to see if he had requests at the grocery store, guilty as charged!

Tomorrow is a skills clinic in Cupertino -
Not to late to join our group!
Email to sign on!

No comments: