Saturday, September 20, 2008

Outdoor Industries Women's Coalition

Join me at the OIWC Tech Clinic and Leadership Luncheon in Vegas this week!

This is an ad I designed for the OIWC group's events at Interbike next week. At the 11th, and I mean 11th hour... I needed to reformat this, I like this one better! Anyhow been prepping cycling clients and myself for Vegas next week -  and am looking forward to seeing lots of old friends, and checking out women's products, and seeking sponsors for SLAB for 09!

Still have space to share and split some costs - but get to stay in the best room ever with fresh air and a balcony at Venetian - so come join me in Vegas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev!
I will be at the OIWC event on Thursday and hope to see you there!

Great job on the ad :)

Betsy Curtin
plum: Fresh talent. Juicy careers.